48 hours Dynamic workshop on “Fundamental of Micro-controller and Interfacing”
This workshop covers the following topics with practical implementation:
1. Embedded System
3. Introduction of 8051 family of Micro-controller
4. 8051 architecture
5. Assembly language programming
6. Embedded C programming
7. Input and output interface
8. LED blinking
10. Sensor interfacing
11. Key interfacing
12. 7-Segment interface
13. Pattern generation on 7-segment
14. Program burning in Micro-controller
16. H-bridge & Motor Driver
17. Bi-lateral serial & parallel communication.
18. LED display interfacing.
19. LCD interfacing.
20. Peripheral interfacing.
21. Key-board interfacing.
22. Analog-to-digital and Digital-to-analog (ADC & DAC) conversation.
23. In System Programmer (ISP).
B.E. /B. Tech. 2nd, 3rd, 4th year students of all Branches And M. E. / M. Tech.
/ M. Sc. & PhD Candidates.
Activities & Output:
participant will perform hands-on and design their own Running Projects.
participant will get Participation Kit.
Study Material containing Data Sheet, Course Layout, Project Coverage and more.
Lecture, if available.
Tech’, a Test at the end of Training program.
participant will get Certificate by Kaizen Robeonics.
end of workshop program there will be a competition among all participants. There
participant have to design project according to given problem statement.
of competition will awarded by prize & certificate.
participant will get Life Time Membership Card on that basis candidate will get
10% Discount on any other Training or Workshop program organized by Kaizen Robeonics.
classes & Corporation.